Speaker: Mr Ramanathan R | Duration : 1-1.5 hrs
Schedule: 12th June, 8: 30 PM IST (please locate in your timezone here)
This session is geared towards all types of audience (beginner and advanced). Even if you do not have any prior knowledge of the topic, you should be able to follow it smoothly. The session will be delivered by Mr Ramanathan who is a Data Evangelist with over a decade of experience.
You will experience the following during the session –
- Step-by-step execution of Predictive modeling project in R
- Data comprehension, Feature engineering, Model building and Diagnostics
- Key decisions while modeling, the rationale behind such decisions
- The statistics involved in modeling, interpretation of data/model/diagnostics
- Model with probing questions
Note: The speaker will be using R Programming for this session.
About the Speaker: Mr Ramanathan R is a Data Evangelist with over a decade of experience contributing to Analytics functions in Retail/Telecom/FMCG/Finance. He worked extensively on various statistical modelling and machine learning models. A vivid follower of business strategies and geopolitics. Cherishes knowledge sharing, building organisations from scratch and mentoring ambitious individuals in various platforms.