Anyone who is passionate about Data Science & Machine Learning and is looking forward to making a difference by being a part of our initiative to help thousands of learners learn Data Science & build up their career in the field!
About DPhi: DPhi is a community started with a vision to build data culture & democratize Data Science learning.
About the Volunteership: We’re looking for motivated Data Science & Machine Learning experts/enthusiasts to be a part of our recently launched initiative – Data Science Mini Bootcamp Series. As a learners’ coach/volunteer, your responsibilities include (though not limited to that) –
- Helping & guiding learners with their queries
- Constantly motivating learners to make it to the finish line
- Evaluating assignments/projects and provide relevant feedback to learners
Who can apply: Passionate people who-
- Have good acumen in any of the following – Python/Pandas/Data Visualization/NLP
- Care about the Data Science community & wish to contribute to it
- Can devote at least 2-3 hrs/day
- Students and professionals who are willing to contribute can apply
What will you get: You will get-
- Love from thousands of learners
- Firsthand experience of coaching learners & managing a community
- Certificate upon successful completion
# of positions: 20
Location: This will be a virtual volunteership. You can work from home and guide the learners.
Start date & duration: This is a 2 weeks long volunteership, starting from 15th September, 2021
Editor’s note: If you know someone else in your network who could find this opportunity beneficial, we request you to please share this opportunity with them. Show us some love; show the community some love <3