Anyone who is passionate about Data Science & Machine Learning and is looking forward to making the best use of lockdown time, this is an interesting opportunity for you – be a part of our initiative & help thousands of learners learn Data Science & build up their career in the field!
About DPhi: DPhi is community started with a vision to build data culture & democratize Data Science learning by providing learners well crafted learning path & content, practice problems and challenges.
About the Volunteership: We’re looking for motivated for Data Science & Machine learning experts/enthusiasts to be a part of our recently launched campaign – 5 Week Online Data Science Bootcamp (please check here). As a learners’ coach/volunteer, your responsibilities include (though not limited to that) –
- Helping & guiding learners
- Responding to learners queries (related to Programming Basics, Data Science & Machine Learning )
- Guiding learners during the bootcamp about the sessions
- Depending upon your subject matter & leadership skills, you may also be involved in tasks like managing a group of volunteers and/or evaluating assignments submitted by learners.
Who can apply: Passionate people who-
- Have good acumen in Python Programming, Data Science & Machine Learning.
- Care about the Data Science community & wish to contribute to it
- Have a knack for teaching and enjoy guiding & teaching others
- Can devote at least 2-3 hrs/day
- Students and professionals who are willing to contribute can apply
What will you get: You will get-
- Firsthand experience of teaching/coaching learners & managing a community
- Build a network with founders & speakers
- Certificate upon successful completion.
- Student volunteers who might need an internship certificate will be provided with the same. The program requires a strong commitment to providing a great learning experience to the learners and this would be equivalent to an internship experience.
# of positions: 80
Location: This will be a virtual volunteership. You can work from home and guide the learners.
Start date & duration: This is a 5-6-week long volunteership, starting in two batches on 18th and 28th May.
Application deadline: 28th May 2020
Editor’s note: If you know someone else in your network who could find this opportunity beneficial, we request you to please share this opportunity with them. Show us some love; show the community some love <3