In our endeavour to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning, we are launching a 5-week online data science bootcamp with the help of academia and industry experts. The online bootcamp will have a series of day-wise learning modules/challenges and weekly live sessions by data science experts.
This is a community initiative, driven by experts and mentors listed below, and you have the opportunity to attend it for free.
While the registrations for the bootcamp are closed, you can still access the content below and join our slack workspace to seek help from the coaches here.
Note: Registrations for the bootcamp are now closed. However, we’ll soon be doing our next learning Data Science learning activity. We suggest you to fill in the following form so that we could notify you.
In case, if you have adequate knowledge in Data Scientist & Machine Learning and want to contribute to the community by offering guidance and coaching learners. Then, please fill-up the below volunteers application form.
Speakers & Trainers
Speakers/trainers who have kindly agreed to make this happen.
- Aspiring Data Scientists & Data Science Enthusiasts
- Professionals from any background who want to get their hands dirty with data and learn a new skill.
- Inquisitiveness to learn, passion for Data Science and problem-solving.
- No coding background is required. If you don't have coding experience, you must attend a mandatory Week #0 session to get the best out of the bootcamp.
- Committed to spending at least 8-12 hrs/week on learning
Format and Schedule
Tutors/mentors will provide learners with guided learning paths, resources and exercises to solve. This could be the best-curated content across the web. The entire schedule, practical details, registration details will be put up very soon. A brief summary of the format can be found below:
- Day-wise modules: Trainers will post day-wise challenges and learning modules (mostly some of the best-curated content available on the internet that would allow you to have a structured learning path)
- Live sessions: There will be 2-3 live classes every week by Data Science experts
- For real-time communication, we will be using Slack. This medium will help learners to clear doubts on a real-time basis if they are stuck somewhere. In addition, this will also allow learners to interact with the mentors and fellow learners
- Live doubt clearing and mentorship session will be organized every week based on the requirements of the learners